|Posición de la vacante:||Staff Engineer|
|Descripción:||• BS in Engineering, Masters preferred. Requires 5 years experience in design/CAD or similar role. |
• Working knowledge of Microstation and AutoCAD, including Revit Models.
• Fluent in English with ability to speak, interpret and write. Spanish language skills desirable.
• Must have basic demonstrable skills in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Must pass a Panama background check
• Must be able to provide verifiable references.
• Must respond in English, including resume/CV
• Panamanian citizenship required
• Driver´s license required
Description and Responsibilities:
• Provide engineering support related to design submittals, including reviewing, checking, assembling, preparing, etc.
• Works with design team and senior designer to coordinate with contractor´s needs, including changes in site conditions and work plan.
• Attend site meetings with contractor and prepare summary notes and communicate to design team.
• Must be self directed and be capable of working independently or as an integral member of a team as the project assignment dictates. Willing to make and defend decisions necessary to advance the work and deliver a quality product in accordance with the schedule.
• Coordinates work activities with other discipline designers. Prepares preliminary designs based on project criteria and guidance from Project Technical Leads. Evaluates design concepts and make recommendations.
• Perform QA/QC reviews of design documents.
• Complies with company policies and procedures to ensure quality control.
|Tiempo de contrato:|
|Fecha de inicio:||23/09/2010|